Build a raised garden bed in minutes.
Your raised bed vegetable garden installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Cut boards to desired length. (Just a handsaw is needed, or better yet, have the lumber pre-cut at your local lumber yard. )
2. Stack boards into the raised bed brackets.
3. Fill with soil and plant your raised vegetable bed.
Start Growing Your Own Vegetables in 4 Easy Steps
How to get started:
1. Choose the type of lumber you would like to use in your Raised Garden Bed System:
- Old fence boards or decking material
- Natural Fir
- Pressure treated lumber
- Cedar (naturally rot resistant, but can create an acidic soil environment)
2. Decide on the size of your raised bed vegetable garden
- Can be up to 12′ x 12′
- We recommend keeping the width between 3-6′ for easy reach
- Have your boards cut to size
3. Prepare the site where you will be growing your vegetables
- Most vegetables require lots of direct sunlight, ideally 8 hours per day
- If you are taking out a section of your lawn, remove the grass and grow directly on top of the soil.
- Give the worms and roots direct access to the soil!
4. Build your Raised Garden Bed on the spot
- Stack the boards in the raised bed brackets
- Fill with soil and now you’re growing your own vegetables.